Chilitos Dulces y Chamoy Gift Card
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chilitos gift cards are ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations or to simply bring a smile to someone's face!
This holiday season spread the deliciousness of Chilitos with your friends and family.
Here's how it works:
1. Choose the amount you'd like to give from either $10, $25, $50 or $100
2. When you complete the purchase you'll receive a virtual gift card by email with a unique code. Simply forward the email to the recipient. They can also add the gift card to their apple wallet to view balance and store details!
3. To redeem the value of the gift card, the recipient must enter the unique code at checkout. The gift card balance is applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping. The gift card holds a balance and can be used over multiple purchases.*
*If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer is prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Size Guide Candy
8 oz - our 8 oz (half pound) jar is good for 2 people
16 oz - our 16 oz (1 pound) jar is good for 3-4 people
32 oz - our 32 oz (2 pound) jar is good for 5-6 people
Size Guide Rim Dip
8 oz - 8-10 rims per container
16 oz - 16-20 rims per container
Liter - up to 40 rims per container
Gallon - over 150 rims per container
Chamoy Flavor Guide
Chamoy and chamoy covered candy has been gaining popularity because of its delicious and addicting taste! Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions regarding chamoy and chamoy candy.
What is chamoy?
Chamoy is a traditional Mexican sauce and condiment that is sweet, sour, salty and spicy all at once. Made from dried fruit and other authentic Mexican ingredients, chamoy is a popular addition to drinks (on the rim), snacks, candy, gummies and fruit.
All orders will be processed within 24 hours. The shipping option you chose during checkout will determine how long you have to wait until you receive your order after it was processed.
Depending on the state you live, the shipping options range from 2 business days up to 7 business days.
Please be aware that UPS and USPS sometimes have shipping delays that affect how long your delivery may take.
If you added your email and mobile number during checkout you will receive the following notifications:
- Order confirmation
- Shipping confirmation
- Delivery confirmation
In the shipping confirmation email, you will receive your tracking number. You can google your tracking number any time to see the status of the delivery or to see if there are any issues with the delivery.
Orders are shipped Monday-Wednesday. Occasionally, some orders will ship on Thursdays.
What does chamoy taste like?
Chamoy is a blend of spices, chiles, fruit and other ingredients. The flavor is a mix of sweet, salty, sour and spicy. Our classic recipe for Chamoy rim dip has a tamarindo flavor as the base plus other ingredients to elevate the flavor and sourness. We finish off with a mix of spices to add texture and the right amount of spicy for everyone to enjoy.
What flavors of chamoy do you offer?
Chilitos chamoi comes in 4 different flavors.
1. Clasico - A base of tamarindo plus other authentic Mexican flavors & spices.
Spicy level = Mild
2. Mango - A base of mango plus other authentic Mexican flavors & spices. Sweeter than clasico chamoy.
Spicy level = Mild
3. Spicy - A base of tamarindo plus other authentic Mexican flavors + Carolina Reaper!
Spicy level = Hot!
4. Mango Habanero - A base of mango plus other authentic Mexican flavors and habanero chiles for an extra kick!
Spicy level = Hot!
What are dulces enchilados?
Dulces enchilados are either candy or gummies covered in a layer of spiciness. Dulces enchilados are also known as mexican candy. There are many ways to enjoy dulces enchilados. Our method includes covering the gummies or candy in chamoy and then adding our unique Chilitos seasoning. This combination creates that delicious flavor of sweet, sour and spicy! Click here to shop chamoy candy.
How do you care for chamoy?
You do not need to refrigerate chamoy but you can put it in the fridge if you'd like to keep it a thick consistency. Regarding the chili candy, it is best to keep them away from heat for long periods of time. They are best stored at room temperature. Do not refrigerate the candy.
Does chamoy expire?
Our chamoy is made fresh every day and should be consumed within 3 months from date of order.
1. Place chamoy on a plate wide enough to fit the top of your cup
2. Using your empty cup, dip it into the chamoy and twist. Make sure the entire rim of the cup has a layer of Chilitos Chamoy. You can also add tajin to the rim.
3. Add any beer or seltzer. You can also add lemon, tajin, clamato or other michelada mixes.
Can I buy your chamoy at a Mexican candy store near me?
Chilitos chamoy is currently only available in our website, but with our fast shipping options you can have it at your doorstep in a few days.
Other chamoy can be bought in any Mexican candy store. The chamoy sold in stores, however, lacks the flavor, texture and consistency that many customers expect. Chilitos chamoy combines premium ingredients and fresh fruits & chiles to make the perfect blend of sweet, sour and spicy.
Mango Chamoy where to buy?
Mango chamoy is a customer favorite for drinks and micheladas. The sweet flavor of mango pairs perfectly well with the many flavors of a michelada. Add a spoonful of it to your michelada mix for added flavor and texture. You can buy mango chamoy here.